Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween

We had such a great Halloween this year.  The girls really loved dressing up, and my parents came in town to help us celebrate.  It rained ALL day on Saturday, but by 5 o'clock the weather cleared up, and it was perfect trick or treating weather.  Our street had a pot luck in our neighbor's driveway and all handed out candy together which was so fun.  The Rohlings came over too so Jackson could trick or treat with the girls.  Below are gobs of pictures of our two cuties in their costumes.

Lila the Lady Bug and Addie was adamant that she wanted to dress up like Elsa.  They were both so precious.


My sweet little bug



Beautiful queen
 
Lila was very in to the candy.  She ate right through a package of M&M's when I wasn't looking and had a completely blue mouth.
 

Picnic time before trick or treating

Batman joined the party




 
Her smile melts my heart


Yea!!!

Most of our neighborhood sits out in the their front yards to hand out candy.  It is all very festive and fun for the kiddos.

Lila wanted in on all the action.  She followed the big kids around all night.

Fighting to get down.  She didn't want to be carried.  Running is more her style.  :)

sweet friends


Sweet little Marin's 1st Halloween


I was fixing Ad's hair for Halloween and was going to braid both sides, but she INSISTED that Elsa only had 1 braid, and she wanted her hair just like Elsa's.  haha

She loved these witches in one of the neighbors yards

More candy


My biggest blessings

Monica and I with 3 of the 4 kiddos
 

All done trick or treating and cozy in our monster jammies.  All signs of a successful Halloween.
 
 
I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Adorable! I just love their pj's and the lady bug costume about killed me.