Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"Fall" in Love with Baby Nolan

 On October 18th, I helped host a "Fall in Love" with Baby Skaife baby shower at our house for Jenn.  The shower was a group effort, and I thought everything turned out so cute and festive.  We are so thrilled that Jenn will be welcoming her first baby in just a few short weeks.  We had a great turnout, and Nolan received some super cute stuff.  I can't wait to meet that precious baby.  I will just let the pictures do the talking for the party.
 
Fruit Tray

Diaper cake


I made iced sugar cookies in the shape of leaves and footballs for everyone to take home

Baby Nolan!





 
Jenn and Gma Bev

Ad and Laura

Lila and Me

Mommy-to-be



Kathy and Jenn














Jason made a brief debut at the end of the party






Jenn and Olivia



Hostesses

No comments: