Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

It wouldn't be October without a trip or 2 to the pumpkin patch so one Friday, the girls and I loaded up....them with grand visions of playing, me with even grander visions of some super sweet pictures of my babies with the pumpkins.  You will see below whose visions came to fruition.  Trying to get two young kids to sit, smile and both look at you at the same time without another person to help wrangle and act like a lunatic to get smiles is not for the faint of heart.  I was getting so exasperated, I finally had to just put the camera away and decide to just have fun with the girls instead.  They each picked a pumpkin and some face stickers to take home and decorate and had a great time.
 

















When we left the pumpkin patch, we came home a did a few cute art projects for the fall.  I can't get these pictures to turn but still wanted to post them since this is my scrapbook.  :)


No comments: