On October 13th, Lila turned 15 months old. She is feeling so much more like a toddler than a baby which is both so fun and so sad.
Height: 31.5" (~81st percentile)Weight: 24lbs 3oz (~85th percentile)
Head: 18" (~52nd percentile)
At 15 months, Lila.....- is wearing 18 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 4 diaper.
- is wearing a size 4 shoe and LOVES wearing her shoes. She always goes to find them and brings them to me to put on.
- has a ton of teeth and all her molars in the process of coming in.
- drinks her milk out of a cup during the day but still takes a bottle before bed. She will drink her milk cold out of a cup but will only drink it from her bottle warm.
- eats 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. She loves fruit (blueberries are her favorite), but veggies are very hit or miss.....mostly miss.
-when she is hungry, she runs to her high chair and points to get in.
- is terrible about throwing her food on the floor when she doesn't want something or simply doesn't want to sit in her high chair. We clean up ALOT of food off the floor.
- thinks it is hilarious when we try to discipline her. The more stern we speak, the harder she laughs. I know she will get it eventually.
- RUNS everywhere and has so fear. She is a climber and is constantly climbing up on the fireplace or up in chairs.
-Never cries when I drop her at school. You have adjusted so well to your new class.
-she can point out her nose, but we are still working on the rest of the body parts.- is starting to talk quite a bit. She says Momma, Dada, puppy, bye-bye, uh-oh, night-night, shakes her head no when you ask her questions, Nana, Papaw, Mimi, duck, and she quacks for the duck
-is so loving and gives lots of hugs and big open mouthed kisses.
- is busy busy busy. She is constantly on the move.
-She likes to read books but can hardly sit still for the whole thing.
- Loves playing with her sister. She follows Ad everywhere and wants to do everything she is doing.
- One day Ad caught Lila digging in my purse and has been calling her pursie ever since. It makes me laugh and Lila answers to it so we just roll with it. She also gets called Lila Beanie Weanie along with her normal Lila Bean nickname.
-LOVES the swing and being outside. She will go find us and point to the back door all the time to go outside
- Sleeps from 7:45-8pm to somewhere in the range of 5:45-6:45am and takes about a 45 minute to an hour afternoon nap per day. She loves going to bed at night. As soon as her bath is over she gets so excited and starts chanting night-night.
- has a smile that can light up the room.