Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Other

Below are some other random events/pictures I wanted for my "scrapbook" in October.
 
Ad helped me make all the cookies for Aunt Jenn's baby shower.  She loves to help in the kitchen, and I love making memories in the kitchen so it's a win win.

This picture reminds me of Cody when he was a kid.  One paci in the mouth and a back-up in her hand.

My mom brought my rod-iron doll stroller from when I was a little girl to our house.  I had a few dolls sitting in it in Ad's room, but the girls have decided to put it to use giving Lila rides around the house.  They have gotten a lot of miles out of this game.


Fun at the neighborhood park.




Fell asleep on the way to school

Lila loves her breakfast.  She gets so excited to go eat it every morning when we get to school.

Feeding peacocks with Jackson

Jason got Ad a balance bike so they have been practicing with it on our street.

Trip to the mall with Nana


On the train

Love these sleepy heads


My friend Melissa is pregnant with her first baby, and I am sooooo excited for her and Joseph.  They had a gender reveal party in October and found out they are having a.......

BOY!!

Lila was under the weather for about a week in October and was extra sleepy.  This night she fell asleep at 5:45 and couldn't even wait to be put in bed.

Feeling better and happy

Wearing red, white and blue for a Veteran's Day video they made


Dad went elk hunting in Wyoming and shot this bad boy

Ad's class celebrated their 50th day of school with a 50's party complete with costumes and root beer floats.  I got her this purple (her favorite color) poodle skirt, and she absolutely LOVED it.

I sent a few decorations for the class to their room would be festive for the party.



Love this sweet girl!
 


 

No comments: