Monday, November 2, 2015

Girl's Day at the Zoo

The last Friday in September, the girls and I decided to take a trip to the zoo.  It was the first time we had been just the 3 of us, and we honestly had the best day together.  The zoo wasn't crowded, the weather was fantastic, they had animals out and about to pet, we visited several exhibits that we hadn't been to before, and I just loved spending some time with just my girls.
 
Ad got to pet 3 different snakes that day.  Yuck.  I hate snakes, but she thought this was sooo cool.

She asks to take a picture with this sea lion every time we go to the zoo.  haha


Sweet sisters

Love these two


Monkey faces


Petting Colonel Mustard


We had lunch at our usual spot by the giraffes


Carousel time

Even Lila enjoyed the carousel

Acting scared of the lion  :)

They have a tunnel that goes through one of the fish exhibits.  Pretty neat!
 
I treasure these ordinary days with my girls the most.  More than anything else, I love watching them experience new things and making memories with them.  Time is such a precious commodity, and I love spending it with them.

No comments: