Saturday, January 3, 2015

Our Little Ballerina

This year at school, Addie is taking ballet.  They pull her out of class once a week for class, and she is just loving it.  Most of her little girl friends at school are also taking ballet, and she has been showing us everything she learns at home.  I had not seen her at all since her class is in the middle of the day until their Christmas performance in December.  Jason, Deanna and I all went to watch her show, and it was adorable and comical.....just imagine a class full of 2 year olds doing ballet.  :)  They actually did so much better than I was expecting, and I was so proud of our little ballerina.  They did several different routines to various Christmas songs, and they were sooo cute!  We plan to sign her up again for the Spring semester, and I can wait to see how much they improve at their year-end recital.
























No comments: