Friday, January 2, 2015

Girl's Weekend

In mid December, Jason met my dad, brother and a few cousins at the deer lease for a weekend of hunting and time with the boys so Addie, Lila and I had a girl's weekend.  I planned several fun activities to keep us busy and the girls entertained.  We baked, made cookie jars for the neighbors, colored, watched movies, accomplished a few Christmas surprises, looked at Christmas lights, had a slumber party on Saturday night and went to Zoo lights complete with a Chick-fil-a picnic before the gates opened.  It was a such a fun weekend with my girls, and I look forward to many more in the future.

Ad and I made cookies to send with Jason to the lease before he headed out of town.  She loves to help in the kitchen and thought this was great fun.


Walking in mommy's heels

Helping feed Lila bean

While the boys did this.....

and this.......

Addie was having the time of her life doing this.  She adored all the Christmas lights at the zoo, and I loved watching the Christmas magic through her eyes.



My girls

Brandi, Kinley and Parker joined us for Zoo lights

Love this happy girl




Brandi and her girls

The displays were incredible


Lila loved being carried around in the carrier rather than the stroller.  We walked around like this for hours.  She stayed warm and snuggly and happy the entire time.




Pretty lights with my two favorite girls

No comments: