Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas in Harlingen

The Friday before Christmas, Jason and I loaded up the girls and all our gear to head back to Harlingen to celebrate an early Christmas with my family.  Jason just stayed the weekend, but the girls and I stayed and flew back on Tuesday afternoon.  We had a great time full of fun and relaxation.  Addie enjoyed helping MiMi in the kitchen and doing lots of Christmas crafts.  We spent time lounging in our jammies.  We had a mommy/daughter afternoon of hunting (post coming soon) and even squeezed in an afternoon of shopping.  We were all completely spoiled with gifts from my parents, and I am just so thankful we found a weekend for us all to be together on our "off year".  

Putting the chocolates on the pretzels kept Ad occupied for a good 20 minutes.


Baby bean helping in the kitchen too

One of our many Christmas crafts.  Addie had a blast with all the activities.

Lila getting in on the hand print action

I adore the final product.  I'm just sad I don't have one of these to put up in my house.

Hayes came over one afternoon to visit


Sweet cousins


Love my momma



Hayes

Lila

My mom got the kiddos matching jammies to wear while we opened gifts.  They were precious!
Hayes (10 months), Lila (5 months) and Addie (2 years old)















Snowman stickers for the back windows.

Roasting marshmallows on the back porch

Lila and Mimi taking a snooze


Addie played the these toilet tube reindeer for hours

One afternoon, we met the family at the Santa Rosa cafe.  It was great to see my grandparents and aunts/uncles that were in town.

Ad and Cale spotted a bear at Bass Pro.

No comments: