Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Break

I was fortunate to take off work this year from December 19th until January 5th.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  After all the Christmas craziness subsided, we did a lot of relaxing and playing with the girls.  My parents came in town for a few days which Ad was so excited about, and we all just re-charged before jumping back in our normal routine.  Below is a photo dump from our Christmas break:

For a few days, we started introducing potty training before I realized that we were spending our Christmas break confined to the tarp I had spread out in the living room and just weren't having much fun.  I rationalized that we pay enough tuition for Ad to go to school, that I would just let her teachers do the potty training heavy lifting and re-enforce at home.  She was so proud of the successes she had on the potty though.

And how cute is she in her panties.  :)

Mom and Dad kept the girls one night so Jason and I could have a date night.  We actually went to the movies which was the first time I had been to the movies in over 3 years....crazy I know.


Morning snuggles with MiMi and Papaw

One morning, we headed to the mall to get out the house.  Addie had a blast.

Riding the train



We played with some of our Christmas toys

Shooting baskets in our high heels...no biggie

We bundled up and went on a couple of walks around the neighborhood



We took the girls to Kinley's 3rd birthday party.  It was a painting party which Addie loved.



The girls used their chairs from Deanna, and I bet Addie watched the old Disney movie from my child hood, Robin Hood, no less than 10 times.  She's obsessed.

Then it was back to school and back to reality in January.

But aren't my babies so cute and cuddly in their winter gear!

No comments: