Thursday, August 7, 2014

Going Home

Since I didn't have an epidural and Lila and I were both healthy and doing well, the doctors have me the option of going home Monday instead of waiting the normal 48 hours.  I was ready to be home and anxious to get back to Addie and start a new routine so I checked out of the hospital on Monday and headed home.  Jason had important hearings at work that day so he dropped Addie at school that morning, and my mom drove Lila and I home.  When we pulled onto our street, I was pleasantly surprised by a cute sign and balloons welcoming us home, courtesy of Jenn and Deanna.  We got settled in at home, and then I drove to pick Addie up from school.  I was excited to see her and wanted to get her back to her normal routine as soon as possible.  That evening, Jenn and Skaife brought us Ninfas for dinner.  It was so yummy and the perfect end to our first day home.


















No comments: