Thursday, January 14, 2016

NYE

We celebrated Christmas with Jason's family on NYE this year.  Jason worked the first half of the day, and since Ad had spent the night with her Nana the night before, Lila and I had the house to ourselves to get organized for "Christmas".  We had a wonderful celebration with Jason's family, and the girls were spoiled beyond belief with new, fun things to play with.  We are so blessed to have wonderful families who love us and love our girls so much.
 
My sous chef loves cake batter


Nolan is borrowing our old rock n play, and Lila decided she needed to check out what was her bed for the first 7 months of her life.  She looks so big!  Where did my baby go?!?

Precious cousins.  Addie is so in love with Nolan.

I seriously could not love this little fire ball any more

Nana with her babies

Grandma O with her newest grandson


This pic just cracks me up......group pictures with kiddos is always an experience.


Changed into our jammies and ready to head home

The rest of the week, we spent at home playing with our Christmas loot.  Ad got this art easel from Deanna for Christmas, and the girls have been loving it.

Lila got this slide, and we have been spending a ton of time on it as well.  It is perfect bc Lila can climb up and slide down all by herself.  #lessworkforme!!


The jeep has also been getting a lot of miles


and Lila decided she needed to get a little computer work done on this chilly afternoon
 
 
When I reflect back on 2015, I have some great memories and some really sad ones as well.  Our family continues to evolve and change and beyond all else, I just feel extremely blessed.  I hope each of you had a wonderful 2015 and wish you many blessings in 2016.

No comments: