Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hunting

The day after Christmas, Addie and I did what I hope will be an annual hunt with Norton.  Ad loves all animals and generally loves to be on the go, so a hunt with Norton never disappoints.  She had a blast riding around in the jeep, playing in the dirt and just being a kiddo out in God's country.  Thanks Norton for another memorable trip!
 
Checking out the zebra

Her horse made the hunting trip.  She takes a "friend" with her EVERYWHERE she goes.

Pure joy

I love spending time with this girl

and while we were gone, Mimi watched Lila who was NOT impressed to be left behind.  Hopefully, she will be able to join us next year.

It just doesn't get any better than this



She was super pumped that Norton shot a pig

While we were hunting with Norton, the boys went down to my Dad's lease and Jason walked right up on this rattlesnake.  Yuck.  He didn't stand a chance.

A face covered in dirt and hot dogs by the camp fire made for the perfect end to a perfect day.

When we got home, she crawled up in Papaw's lap to tell him about her hunt and couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.  I couldn't love this picture more if I tried.

No comments: