Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year hanging out with two of my biggest blessings.  I am thankful to God every day that he allowed me to be a mom and to raise these two precious girls.  I could not be more grateful. After church on Mother's Day, we headed up to Deanna and Jim's house to have a late lunch and hang by the pool.  It was a perfectly relaxing day with family.
 
I hope every mother felt special on Mother's Day, especially my mom and mother-in-law who are both such great examples of sacrifice and love.
 
I woke up Sunday morning to beautiful flowers and some fun gifts from my sweet hubby and girls.
 
Ad and her daddy swimming in the pool



Lila enjoying the day poolside.
 
 
How did I not get a picture with my girls on Mother's Day??  Ugh.

No comments: