On April 13th, Lila turned 9 months old. Life seems to be moving at record pace these days, and as cliché as it sounds, I just can't believe our baby won't be a baby for much longer.
I also completely fell off the wagon and didn't take a good 9 month picture so just had to include some random phone pics below. Sorry Lila. :( #secondchildproblems
At 9 months, Lila.....
Weighs: 17lbs 8.5oz (38th percentile) She had the best growth she has had so far at this appt.
Height: 28.5" (81st percentile)
Head: 17.25" (49th percentile)
- is wearing 9 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper during the day and size 3 night time diaper at night.
- is finally eating pretty well. She is still not quite as great as Addie who would eat pretty much ANYTHING, but she has expanded her horizons quite a bit. She prefers the food that has veggies mixed with fruit rather than the all veggie combos. She also much prefers the pouches than all the homemade baby food I made in advance and have stored in my freezer. Go figure.
- is crawling everywhere. She cruises from room to room and is in to everything. She is starting to show interest in pulling up but hasn't quite done it yet.
-She refuses to just lay still on her back and tries to grab EVERYTHING. Makes diaper changes quite interesting.
- is still super attached to me. She reaches for me and wants me ALL the time which is both endearing and exhausting.
- is sleeping pretty well in her crib. She goes down around 8:30 and usually wakes up around 5-6am, then back to sleep til 7-7:30am on a good night.
- is still the most smiley baby I have ever met. When you talk to her, she gets the biggest grin on her face.
- still really likes her paci.
- is waving when you say hi and bye and claps for herself when you say yea!
- can say mama, dada, baba and uh oh and knows what they all are. One day I walked in to get her from her crib, she reached out with her arms and said mama. Melt my heart.
- is in love with her big sister. She loves to imitate Addie, and they blow their tongues at each other and just crack up laughing. It is really sweet to watch. Nobody makes her laugh the same way that Ad can.
Lila is just the perfect addition to our family, and we couldn't love her more. Happy 9 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!
Pasta! Pasta! by PW Food & Friends
1 hour ago