Monday, May 18, 2015

Lazy May Weekend


The weekend before last, we had a few plans that ended up getting cancelled so we had all day Saturday to just hang out as a family.  Although, I was disappointed that our plans were cancelled, we ended up having a great day.  I took the girls on a long walk, we went to watch Jackson's baseball game, worked in the yard and ended the day by grilling with Jenn and Skaife and playing cards after the girls went to bed.  All in all, it was a perfect day enjoying the outdoors with my favorite people.
 
Ad after she decided she didn't like the chocolate she wanted as a treat.  Can't say I blame her.  :)

She insisted on wearing her uggs with her romper.  Some battles are just not worth fighting, and she looked so darn cute.


One of the moms at Jackson's game had pom poms and such so Ad got decked out to cheer.  I had no idea people decorated the stands, etc for little league games.


Sweet baby enjoying the outdoors

Playing with an earthworm

She HAD to have the cart with the car at the grocery store and stayed in it just long enough for me to take this pic before refusing to get back in.  I then had to push that monstrosity all over the store.  Go figure.

Making silly faces in the mirror after our walk.

No comments: