At 10 months, Lila.....
- is wearing mostly 9 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper (still trying to use up the last of those) and a size 3 diaper at night.
- has 2 bottom teeth and has 3 more coming in on top. I was not expecting this since Addie didn't get her 3rd tooth until much later.
- takes 4 6oz bottles each day and usually 1 4oz bottle around 5-6am.
- has started drinking water out of her sippy cups and is doing well although she mostly likes to take a sip and then blow it out of her mouth everywhere. She thinks it is soooooo funny.
- eats 3 meals and 1 snack per day. She is doing great with finger foods and doesn't want us to feed her anymore. She is pretty much over pureed food. She eats pancakes with pureed beets, bananas, small bites of chicken, etc. I plan to start introducing her to more solids this month.
- is clapping for herself all the time and waving bye bye to everyone and everything.
- is talking all the time. She says mama, dada, ba ba, bye bye, uh oh, no no and knows what those things are.
- is still very clingy to her mama and is not too impressed with strangers these days.
- is busy busy busy. It is nearly impossible to change her diaper or clothes. She flips over and is out of there before you can even blink.
- is pulling up on everything but not transferring back and forth between furniture yet.
- is sleeping well in her crib.
Lila is a busy busy bee and a super sweet baby girl. She is such a happy baby. Jason and I are totally smitten with her, and Addie is totally in love with her little sister. They are really starting to play with each other, and it is just precious to watch. We are enjoying this age so much. Happy 10 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!