Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentine's Day

Jason and I have never been huge Valentine's people, but having kids makes celebrating it pretty fun.  My parents came in town for the weekend to see the girls, and we had a great time hanging out.  We started the day with pink, heart-shaped pancakes followed by the girls opening their Vday treats and time spent playing at the park.  We had a great time just enjoying each others company. That evening, Jenn and Skaife joined us, and we all made homemade pizza for dinner.  It was a great day spent with my loves.



Addie let my mom give her pigtails, and she just looked sooooo precious.




I couldn't love her more

My precious girls in their matching dresses


Hangin with MiMi and Papaw










and.....we're done

On their way to the park


No comments: