On February 13th, Lila turned 7 months old. How is that even possible? The months just keep flying by, and Jason and I are loving life as a family of four. Life can be crazy at times, but I am really just trying to soak it in because I am so aware of how quickly it goes.
- weighs 15lbs 7oz. I had to take her to the dr to make sure she didn't have an ear infection so we actually got her weight this month.
- is wearing mostly 9 month clothes and jammies. I packed up 95% of her 6 month things the weekend she turned 7 months.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper during the day and size 3 night time diaper at night.
- is eating fairly well. She is a little pickier than I remember Addie being, but she is doing ok. Right now she eats 2 meals a day in addition to her bottles. We will try to get on the breakfast, lunch and dinner rotation soon.
- is scooting all over the place. I can tell she wants to crawl so bad.
-She refuses to just lay still on her back and tries to grab EVERYTHING. Makes diaper changes quite interesting.
- has started wanting me all the time. If I walk out of the room, she melts down except when I leave her at school.
- is sleeping a little better in her crib. She goes down around 8:30 and usually just wakes up once around 4-5am, then back to sleep til 7-7:30am on a good night. Some nights she wakes up at midnight and refuses to go back down in her crib. It is still very hit or miss. She sleeps the best when she flips over on her belly. On the nights she refuses her crib, she usually ends up sleeping next to me on my pillow and sleeps like a rock.
- is still the most smiley baby I have ever met. When you talk to her, she gets the biggest grin on her face.
- still really likes her paci and has figured out how to get it back in her mouth all by herself which is so nice.
- can now sit unassisted for a decent period of time. She is still not stable enough that I would leave her like that on a hard surface, but she is getting stronger each day.
- is in love with her big sister. She loves to imitate Addie, and they blow their tongues at each other and just crack up laughing. It is really sweet to watch.
Lila is just the perfect addition to our family, and we couldn't love her more. Happy 7 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!
All clean and in our jammies
playing at school
Addie put this little hat on Lila and immediately started laughing and announced "Lila is a boy!" haha
We love to sit outside when the weather is nice
Her favorite place to sleep....in someone's arms