At 2.5 years old, Addison.....- is wearing some 2T but mostly 3T clothes and jammies. She is really tall for her age, and it seems like she has grown a ton and thinned out since her birthday.
- is wearing a size 4 diaper. We need to get serious about potty training soon, but for now, we just aren't rushing it. Ad is definitely interested in the potty and can tell us sometimes if she needs to go, but informs us she wants to go in her diaper. haha
- is wearing a size 6 or 7 shoe and still LOVES wearing her shoes and has an opinion on which ones she wears each day. She has gotten so good at putting her shoes on herself and now does that for school each day.
-her hair has continued to grow. She still does not like to have her hair fixed most of the time. She runs her hands through her hair and says, I like it like this. haha She definitely has a mind of her own. We still haven't given her a haircut.
- Is still a pretty decent eater. She LOVES fruit and eats it like it is going out of style.
- is talking in complete conversations. I am just amazed how much more she is talking and comprehending than just 6 months ago. She sings tons of songs and can tell us all about her day at school which I love.
- likes to listen to music in the car and has a definite opinion about what songs she wants to hear. Her Christmas songs are still some of her favorites, and she adds a little culture by requesting "My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys" by Willie Nelson when she rides in her daddy's truck and "Me and Julio Down by the School Yard" by Paul Simon when in mommy's car.-is the sweetest big sister. She loves to make Lila laugh and constantly gives her hugs and kisses and tells her how much she loves her. She and Lila have a special bond, and it makes my heart so happy.
- is busy busy busy. She is constantly on the move and can make a huge mess in a hurry. She is pretty good at helping to pick up though and recognizes when she has made a mess.
-loves going to school. She loves ballet on Wednesdays and tells us about her friends. Ad, Wyatt and Harper are the three musketeers at school. She tells me all the time...."that is Harper...she is my best friend". It is the most precious thing. I am so happy she has made good friends and is having such a wonderful year at school.
-loves to play outside.
-She still likes to read books, loves stickers, coloring, play-doh, etc.
- Sleeps from about 8:30-9:00pm to somewhere in the range of 7:00-8:00am in her big girl bed. Every now and then, she will wake up in the middle of the night but overall, she is sleeping really well.
Addison, words just can't express how much we love you. You make me laugh and smile every day. I think you are so smart and such a kind, sweet girl. I feel so fulfilled and my heart could not be more full. I enjoy spending my days with you and your sister. Your mommy and daddy love you so much and are so blessed you are our daughter.