Height: 30" (~70th percentile)
Weight: 21lbs 12oz (~74th percentile)
Head: 17.75" (~50th percentile)
Lila has grown so much since her last dr's appointment at 9 months. She has really packed on the pounds and developed some precious little rolls on her thighs.
At 12 months, Lila.....
- is wearing 12-18 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 3 diaper.
- never really wears shoes.
- has 8 teeth.....4 on top and 4 on bottom.
- takes 4 6oz bottles each day and usually 1 4oz bottle early in the morning
- drinks water out of her sippy cups but still likes to spit it out and thinks it is sooo funny.
- eats 3 meals and 1 snack per day. She is eating pretty much whatever we eat now. She is not a huge fan of veggies but will eat them when I sneak them in meatballs or whatever. She loves bananas and blueberries. Breakfast is her best meal of the day. When she doesn't want something she just throws it off her high chair and waves bye bye. It is funny but also a complete mess at every meal time.
- is cruising around all the furniture and crawling at lightning speed, but isn't walking yet. She will walk holding our hands and is getting so close.
- Still loves the pool and went swimming several more times this month.
- gives the sweetest hugs....esp first thing in the morning or when she gets picked up from school
-is babbling and trying to say new words all the time.
- she is still such a smiley baby. She will give you the biggest grin but has also learned to throw quite the fit. If she doesn't want to be put down, she arches her back and throws her head back in protest.
- is busy busy busy. She is constantly on the move.
- still likes her paci for nap and night time but plays with it more than she sucks on it other times of the day. We are constantly losing them bc she will just throw it out of her car seat when she doesn't want it.
- is still obsessed with her sister and wants to play with her all the time.
-is a little daredevil and loves to climb. I have to constantly watch her bc I find her on top of chairs, boxes, in wagons, etc.
-HATES being left in the room alone, even if just for one second. She likes to be in the middle of the action.
- puts herself to sleep in her crib. We rock her while she drinks her milk, and then she prefers to be put in her crib to go to sleep.
Lila Bean, our family is so blessed by you. I love watching you grow and learn, and I thank God every day for letting me be your mom. Happy birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!