Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

At the beginning of October, the girls and I ventured out on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch in hopes of getting some cute pictures having fun and choosing a pumpkin.  We got dressed and on the drive over I was in full on bribery mode.  If you both just smile, you can choose whatever pumpkin you want, etc.  It went about like last year.....I was hot, sweaty and frustrated until I finally decided it wasn't worth it and just put my camera away and let the girls have fun.  We got a few cute pics, and I have never been more grateful that it isn't my job to get two kiddos who just want to run around in the pumpkins to sit still and smile at the camera at the same time. #canigetanamen  Without further ado, here are an insane amount of pics of my girls in the pumpkins in October 2016.
































No comments: