Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Business Venture

When I was in Harlingen for Cale's b-day, my mom had a Stella and Dot catalog sitting on her kitchen table.  I have bought several S&D pieces in the past, and they are some of the accessories I wear the most.  I immediately started eyeing several things in the catalog, and my wish list became quite long.  :)  A few weeks later, I was still thinking about those items, and I got the wild idea to just sign up to sell it....and so far it has been soooo much fun.  Who knows how long this will last, but it gives me a great excuse to get out of the house and hang out with girl friends all while "having" to purchase a few new fun things for my business.  :)  Jason rolls his eyes at me, but I am having a blast so far.  Below are a few pics of some of the trunk shows that I have hosted in my first month as a S&D stylist.









 
I love any excuse to indulge in fun accessories and would love to help you do the same. If you are ever interested in checking out their jewelry for you or a for gift, hosting a trunk show either in person or online or becoming a stylist yourself, feel free to contact me at katiemayeaux@gmail.com or shop at  http://www.stelladot.com/sites/katiemayeaux

No comments: