Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trip to Winnie

A few days after Christmas, my mom, Addie and I drove over to Winnie for the day to visit my Uncle Robert.  I hadn't seen him in a couple years so it was really great to visit and catch up.  He loved getting to meet Addison and played with her the whole time we were there.  When we left his house, I wanted to drive by the graveyard and see my see my Paw Paw and Eva Doo's graves.  It was a cold day so we just drove through so we didn't have to get Ad out of the car.  We then headed over to my cousin Marla and her husband David's house to visit and eat lunch.  I hadn't seen Marla since her wedding 9 years ago, and it was so great to see her and meet her precious little boy Dawson.  My Aunt Debra also joined us for lunch.  We had some really yummy gumbo and just talked and laughed.  Thanks Marla for having us over.  It was a great afternoon seeing family.

Uncle Robert and Ad

Mom with her brother and Addison


Marla and Dawson/Addison and I


No comments: