Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Eve

We kicked off Christmas Eve by having some of the family over to decorate Christmas cookies which is becoming a family tradition that I just love.  We use my grandma's recipe, and it brings back so many memories of Christmas' growing up.  Deanna, Deb, Marcey and her son Zayden all came over to help, and we had a great time.  It was our year to be in Houston for Christmas, but we were fortunate my parents decided to come up as well so we got to spend Addie's first Christmas with both of our families. My parents arrived Christmas Eve afternoon, and we all headed to the candlelight service at Second Baptist.  We then ended the night at Jason's grandparents house for dinner and a white elephant gift exchange.  It was a great day spent with family.

Deb and Z

Hard at work


Addie with her MiMi and Papaw

My girl and I at the candlelight Christmas Eve service at church

Family Pic



Deanna, Ad and Grandpa George


Deb and Addison


Grandpa George carried Addie around most of the night, and she just loved him!

No comments: