Sunday, January 6, 2013

Addison's First Christmas

We spent Christmas morning at our house.  We woke up, had breakfast and then opened gifts from Santa and each other.  It was a nice, relaxing morning, and even though I know Addie didn't really understand Christmas this year, she seemed to be having fun.  We made some great memories of Addison's first Christmas, and I felt so blessed to have her with us this year.

Ad posing in front of the toy Santa brought her.  He also brought her a mobile for her crib so hopefully we can make the transition to her sleeping in there soon.

Dad got a case for his new bow.

A new ball from MiMi and Papaw

They also got Ad her own little Mexican dress.  We all had these growing up, and I just love it!

Posing with my new sunglasses

Helping MiMi open presents

Cale got "money for a rainy day"  :)

Family pic in the wrapping paper

She loved pulling on the bows and paper

My parents got Addie the same antique Madame Alexander doll I had when I was a little girl.  Her name is Victoria, but I couldn't say it when I was young so I called her Tortilla.  It was a sentimental gift that is super special.

I gave Jason a Yeti cooler


This gig'em was not even posed.  She makes her parents proud!!

Love my parents

No comments: