Monday, August 20, 2012

1 Week Old

It seems like the first week of Addie's life just flew by, and she is growing and changing every day.  At one week old, she had her days and nights a little mixed up, but overall is a really great baby.  She naps really well during the day and eats every 2-3 hours.  We love holding her and watching her many facial expressions.  She is so animated.  I caught a bad cold in the hospital, and I think Addie had a milder version of it.  She was a little congested during her first week poor baby.  She didn't have a fever though and wasn't super fussy so we just let it run its course.  She got over it really quickly and is just fine now.  At one week old, Addie is wearing newborn sleepers and outfits, but she can also fit in 0-3 month outfits and has worn a few of those as well.  She is also wearing newborn size diapers.  My mom and I decided to do a mini photo shoot on her 1 week bday.  We were really ambitious and pulled out a ton of outfits and cute hats and bows.  Addie had other plans though and was not as into the photos as her Mimi and I were.  We got a few good pictures before calling it quits when a major meltdown ensued.  

1 week old before my photo shoot

This is my favorite picture of Addison to date.  Love those big blue eyes!!








and.........we're done!

No comments: