Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jenn's Bridal Shower

We finally filed our 10-K at work last week so life should start returning to normal, and hopefully I will have more time to blog.  Saturday morning I helped host a bridal shower for Jenn at our house.  We decided to do a brunch buffet since the shower was in the morning.  We had lots of yummy food including yogurt parfaits, my grandma's homemade cinnamon rolls, sausage balls, sausage pinwheels, blueberry and banana nut muffins, mandarin orange salad, fruit salsa with cinnamon/sugar pita chips, and breakfast casserole.  I had been planning the shower for over a month and was so happy everything went as planned.  We had a great turnout with about 35 guests, and Jenn received some fantastic goodies to celebrate her upcoming wedding. Congrats Jenn and Skaife!  Can't wait for July 14th!

The mimosa bar was a big hit with the guests, and I thought it turned out really cute.  Gotta love Pinterest for new ideas!
We had several different juices to mix with the champagne.
Sign-in table.  We had all the guests write Jenn and Skaife a note for them to read on their one-year anniversary.
Gift table.





Food table
The beautiful bride and mother-of-the-bride
Hostess Pic (me, Donna, Jenn, Gaynel and Laura)...we were just missing Deb who also helped with the shower.
Jenn with her mom and mother-in-law, Kathy
Yolanda, Deanna and Trudy
My sweet mama and I.  I was so glad she came up for the shower.
Grandma O and I

Bridesmaids Kelly, Misty and Erin
Bridesmaids Sara and Posey
I made my grandma's sugar cookies in butterfly and flower shapes and wrapped them individually for guests to take home as a favor.
My mom and grandma Bev


Amber wrapped her gifts in diaper boxes and started lots of rumors.  It was really funny.
Maria (Tim's mom) and I.  She is such a sweetheart.
Diane, Tami, my mom, Deanna, Jenn, Me, Autumn and Jackie  (Moms on the left with daughters on the right)
The guest of honor and I

No comments: