Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I was lucky enough to actually get to see my mamma on Mother's Day this year since she had come up for Jenn's bridal shower.  Since I had hosted the shower the day before, we kept Mother's Day super simple this year.  We just had breakfast (mostly leftovers from brunch) at our house and sat around and chatted.  Mom left around 10am so she could make it back in Harlingen to celebrate Mother's Day with Grandma and the rest of the family.  Jason and I are both so incredibily blessed with moms who love us, and I know would do anything for us.  We love ya'll both so very much!  I hope all the moms had a wonderful Mother's Day, especially my mom and mother-in-law.

 
My sweet hubby surprised me with beautiful flowers and a super nice card on Mother's Day morning.  He really is the best, and I can't imagine my life without him.  I am so blessed that he is one I will get to raise our precious baby girl with.  Hard to believe next year I will officially be a Mom!
My mom and I....Mother's Day 2012.

No comments: