Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Showered with Love

Saturday morning, we had another shower for Baby M at my friend Brooke's home.  Everything was so nice, and the hostesses really outdid themselves.  It was great getting to see so many family members and friends.  I feel beyond blessed that so many people already love our baby girl and were able to celebrate with us.

Food table
Yummy cupcakes
Watermelon carved as a baby carrier and filled with fruit.  So cute!

Hostesses and I (Lynn, Lorie, Annette, Me, Aunt Cheryl, Sarah, Brooke and Aunt Ann)..not pictured Janet
My mama and I
Grandma and Aunt Cheryl
Andrea was one of my best friends growing up.  I was so happy to get to see her and meet her precious little girl, Camille.
Aunt Ann read several scriptures that corresponded with different baby goodies.  It was a really cute idea.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love all of that PINK!

ChelseaSalomone said...

WOW Katie you look SOOOOO pretty in all of these pictures! What a gorgeous shower =)