Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Party Weekend

The weekend before Christmas was a super busy, party-packed weekend for Jason and I.  We started the weekend by attending my work Christmas party on Friday night.  Our Assistant Controller hosted the party at her home in the heights.  We had great food, fun drinks, and a competitive white elephant exchange.  Jason and I ended up with an A&M snuggie (which Jason had me steal funny enough) and a case of one of my co-workers hot sauces that she and her husband make....very delicious!  We had a really great time, and I think Jason enjoyed getting to meet everyone I work with that he hears about often.  I really enjoyed meeting everyone's spouses/significant others and just getting to hang out with everyone outside of work.







Saturday morning, we ran some errands and attended a law school graduation party for Phil, one of Jason's friends from A&M.  His parents hosted the party in their home, and everything was lovely.  I didn't take any pictures, but congratulations Phil on such a great accomplishment.

Saturday evening, Monica and I hosted a girl's night Christmas party and ornament exchange.  Monica had the party at her house this year and had everything set up so cute.  We had a great time just hanging out with this girls.

 Katy, Julie, Melissa, Valeria, Me, and Monica
 Monica and Katy
Val and I

Sunday afternoon was spent at the annual extended Robert's family Christmas which is held at St. Thomas.  Everyone attends mass and then has a potluck lunch.  It was great getting to see some of the extended family since we do not get to see them often.  Again, I didn't take any pictures.  I really hate when I do that.

Overall, Jason and I had a super busy weekend, but it was great getting to celebrate different events with various friends.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: