Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Day

Jason and I slept in on Christmas morning, got dressed, picked up Jenn, and headed over to their parent's house around noon.  We all had a glass of champaign and opened gifts.  We drug out the process and enjoyed watching everyone open each gift.  Once the gifts were all opened, we set out appetizers and snacked while we started preparing lunch.  The rest of the Roberts clan joined us for lunch that afternoon.  We had prime rib, turkey, and tons of sides.  Everything was delicious.  We hung out the rest of the afternoon just enjoying everyone's company.  Overall, it was a fantastic Christmas.  I hope each of you had lots of good family time and remembered the real reason for celebrating Christmas!!

  Merry Christmas!
 Champaign toast before presents
 Jenn and I
 
 Apparently Deanna puts underwear in everyone's stockings each year so they made us take a picture with ours in front of the tree.  haha
 The love birds.  We were so excited to get to spend Christmas with these two this year.  We need to plan our next trip to Seattle to visit!!
 Jenn got pretty white serving dishes from her parents.
 Jason and I got a rolling soft cooler.
 
 Jenn, Jason, and I gave Howard and Deanna good outdoor speakers to put up on their new boat house.  I can't wait to get to use these this summer!
 
 Jenn gave me a super cute cocktail ring and scarf.  I love them both!
 

 Jason and I gave Jenn a new wine fridge for her house since hers went out this year.


 George and Olivia with their kids (Kenny, Deb, Deanna, and Laura)
 
 Howard giving Jenn's dog, Lucy, some love.  She and Tucker ran circles around the yard all day.  They were both pooped by the end of the day.

No comments: