On April 13th, Lila turned 21 months old. She is definitely no longer a baby and is turning in to such a big girl with a big personality.
HAHAHA....my smiling girl did not know what to think about school pictures. In her almost 2 years, we have had exactly zero good school pictures of her.
At 21 months, Lila.....- is wearing 24 month and 2T clothes and jammies and has an opinion about what she wants to wear. She will go digging through her drawers looking for specific things and says no if we pick out something she doesn't want. haha
- is wearing a size 5 diaper.
- is wearing a size 5 shoe and LOVES her shoes just like her big sister.
- drinks her milk out of a cup during the day but still takes a bottle before bed. She will drink her milk cold out of a cup but will only drink it from her bottle warm.
- eats 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. She is a big eater and has the belly to prove it. She loves fruit (blueberries are her favorite), but veggies are very hit or miss.....mostly miss. As soon as she walks in the door from school, she knows it is dinner time and starts demanding "snack!"
- RUNS everywhere and has no fear (except for animals.....she doesn't like them too close). She loves to slide down the biggest slides (sometimes even head first) and wants to do EVERYTHING Addie does.
-Still does so well at school. She never cries when I drop her at school and loves her teachers.
- Is talking all the time. Her vocabulary is growing each and every day.
- Always asks where people are. Is constantly saying "Where's Dada?", "Where's Mimi", etc. When we answer her she responds with OH-K (very exaggerated and very cute).
- Still LOVES peacocks. She loves going on walks to find the peacocks in our neighborhood and requests her book that has a peacock in it all the time. We made the mistake of showing her peacock pics on my phone so now every time she spots my phone, she goes nuts to have it to look at peacocks.
-is so loving and gives lots of hugs and big open mouthed kisses.
- is busy busy busy. She is constantly on the move.
- has no interest in watching shows on TV. She requests one every morning when she wakes up and watches approximately 3 seconds of it before moving on to something else.
- Loves playing with her sister. She follows Ad everywhere and wants to do everything she is doing.
-LOVES the swing, her new slide and being outside.
- is a Mama's girl and loves to be right by my side at ALL times.
- Sleeps from 7:45-8pm to somewhere in the range of 5:45-6:45am and takes about a 45 minute to an hour afternoon nap per day. She loves going to bed at night. As soon as her bath is over she gets so excited and starts chanting night-night.
- is still pretty obsessed with her paci.
- has a smile that can light up the room.
Lila, I am just soaking up these last few months of you being a toddler before you are 2. Your sweet dimples just melt my heart, and your personality adds so much dimension to our lives. You have never met a stranger, ADORE your sister, and we are all blessed you are ours. I love you more than you will ever be able to imagine baby girl.