Wednesday, May 18, 2016

March Madness

And a whole bunch of randoms that didn't make it into a post of their own to wrap up the month of March. 




Jena and Max met us at the zoo one Friday morning.  We had a fun time walking around and catching up.

















We hunted eggs the entire month on March.











Picnic outside on a beautiful day

This was one of my favorite books as a little girl, and now I get to read it to my little girl.  #fullcircle

Getting to be such a big girl



Melissa's and my annual rodeo date.  So fun!  I love this friend of mine.











Nothing sweeter than sleeping babies







We also worked on planting flowers, etc in our yard to get things spruced up after winter.





My animal lover



Ewwwww

Car full of hanging baskets for the backyard



Trip to the garden center for flowers for the flower bed





finished product

A co-worker on mine's son was diagnosed with leukemia this year so I organized for our accounting department to buy "pies" to throw in the bosses faces on Pi day to raise money for her family.  The event was a huge success and so much fun.



Unfortunately, at the very end, they paid to put pie in my face for organizing.  haha



















St. Patrick's Day





Easter baskets from Mimi and Papaw





Lila is OBSESSED with peacocks and was thrilled when her Easter basket had a peacock shirt in it.  Way to go Mimi!



Birthday party fun

































Lila is going through a MAJOR mommy stage right now and hangs on me at all times.  Jason finally snapped this pic one night bc I couldn't even walk across the kitchen to fill her water without having to drag her along on my leg.  haha  Love this baby.

No comments: