Monday, June 27, 2016

Mother's Day

One of the things I thank God for the most is allowing me the honor of being a mother.  I know it is not a given and although the days can be tough, these girls are my life's biggest blessing.  I absolutely can't imagine my life without them and love them more than I can even express.  We celebrated Mother's Day this year at Jason's mom's house with a low-key lunch and an afternoon in the pool.  It was a wonderful day celebrating all the mommas in our lives.


My two babies

Jason found this fake snake at his mom's house and all was good until.....

Lila turned around and saw it right by her head.  haha


Trying to get just one cute pics with two busy girls can be quite the challenge


I got lots of fun homemade art from the girls too.  :)



How can a homemade mug and some precious handprints make your heart feel so mushy.  I just love these babies so much!

No comments: