Thursday, May 23, 2013

Best Weekend

Last weekend, I had the best weekend.  I started the weekend with no real plans but ended up having the best time.  Friday night, Jason, Addie and I went to dinner just the three of us.  We had a fun time with our little family.  Saturday, Addie and I went to lunch at Gloria's for Melissa's 30th b-day.  They were having a beach-themed pub crawl, but since I had Ad with me, I only attended lunch.  It was great to catch up with friends and celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays.  Happy Birthday Melissa!!  That afternoon, Jason went and bought a little plastic pool for Ad to go "swimming".  It was her first swim, and she LOVED it.  I see lots of time in the pool this summer.  Sunday afternoon, Jason and Skaife had to go help Donna move some things so Jenn and I took Addison and Jackson to the zoo.  It was a hot hot afternoon, but we had a great time with the kiddos.  I love weekends like this with family and the outdoors and can't wait for many more like it this summer.  It is the little things in life that make it so special, and I want to remember this weekend for a long, long time!  Prepare for picture overload below:

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Swim time







Bath time after the pool.  We brought back the Addie Hawk.  :)

Braving the heat at the zoo


Our two little monkeys

Addie and her Aunt Jenn

Jax and Ad with the lions











No comments: