On May 2nd, Addison turned 9 months old. How is it possible that Addie has been in our family as long as she was in my belly.
Weight: 18 lbs 7 oz
At 9 months, Addison.....
- is wearing 6-9 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper.
- is wearing a size 2 shoe (her keds she wears with socks are a 3) when she wears shoes.
- still just has 2 bottom teeth.
- takes 1 4oz bottle first thing in the morning and then 4 6oz bottles throughout the rest of the day.
- has started drinking water out of her sippy cup while eating her snack. She is doing pretty well with it, but we will continue to practice and keep improving.
- eats 3 meals and 1 snack per day. We are really going to start working on finger foods this month. I feel like I am behind on introducing them to her.
- blows her little tongue at us all the time. I try to tell her that it isn't sweet to do that but it truly is so cute and funny right now.
- is clapping for herself all the time and waving bye bye on occassion. We are still working on that.
- is babbling sounds (baba, dada and mama) but hasn't associated them to actual things yet.
- likes other people but can also still be very clingy to her mama.
- is busy busy busy. It is nearly impossible to change her diaper or clothes. She flips over and is out of there before you can even blink.
-will walk when you hold her fingers and pulls up and walks around the coffee table on her own. She also pulls up on the couches and can transfer back and forth between the couches and coffee table easily.
- has started sleeping through the night 90% of the time. She usually goes down sometime between 7-8 and wakes up between 6:15-7:15.
Addison is doing so well, and we are loving every minute of being her parents. Happy 9 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!