Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Weekend

This year, our Easter weekend was spent packing boxes and making runs back and forth to our newly procured storage unit.  My parents were saints and came up for the weekend to help us.  Despite the long days and hard work, it was great to get to see my mom and dad.  Easter Sunday, we got up and headed to church to celebrate what Easter is all about.  Now that I have a baby of my own, it makes the Easter story even more real.  It's unimaginable to comprehend that God gave his own Son to die a brutal death on the cross for our sins.  Fortunately, His death was not permanent, and He is Risen!  We are blessed to serve a real God who is alive and here for you and me.

After church, my parents headed back to Harlingen, and we headed to an non-traditional Mexican food lunch at Lupe's with Jason's family.  I hope each of you had a wonderful Easter.

My precious girl loved her new bunny sippy cup.

Enjoying her Easter baskets from Mommy/Daddy and Mimi/Papaw.

Precious girl.  I couldn't love her more.

Mimi brought Addie this beautiful dress to wear for Easter.

                                                                         So precious.





Love these two more than words




Addie is so blessed to have a Mimi and Papaw that love her so much and make the time to see her often despite the miles that separate us.  



Helping with the packing

World's greatest Papaw

Zonked out after a busy busy weekend


The below are a few pics of our weekend progress.  We are currently living in Jenn's rent house until we find a new house to buy.





No comments: