On April 2nd, Addison turned 8 months old. My sweet baby is growing up before our eyes.
Weight: 17 lbs 6 oz
At 8 months, Addison.....
- is wearing 6-9 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper.
- is wearing a size 1 or 2 shoe when she wears shoes.
- is now 100% on formula. I was really sad about this at the beginning but am starting to accept it. I really do miss nursing Addie but am thankful for the 7.5 months we were able to do it.
- has started feeding herself puffs and is doing really well with it. We may start introducing a few other finger foods soon.
- sticks her tongue out ALL the time. It's her new thing and just cracks us up.
- is busy busy busy. It is nearly impossible to change her diaper or clothes. She flips over and is out of there before you can even blink.
-is a full blown crawler. She started crawling a little after turning 7 months old and has really taken off. She crawls everywhere and pulls up on everything.
- has not been sleeping as well as last month. She got a little cold and ear infection and is now in a new environment since we moved. We are going to have to go back to sleeping boot camp so this momma can get a decent night's sleep.
Addison is learning and discovering new things every day. It really is just amazing to watch. Happy 8 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!
Addie has made a habit out of falling asleep sitting up in her crib. It cracks me up every time.