Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meeting Layne

A few weekends ago, Jason was playing in a golf tournament so Addison and I decided to drive over to College Station to finally meet Layne.  We were planning to go over the Christmas holidays, but Addie and I both got a cold so had to cancel.  Layne is so sweet and cuddly.  I am so excited that Kelsey and I have babies just a few months apart.  I know we will have so much fun with these two.  Callie and Macie were there as well, but things were too wild for pictures til the girls went down for their naps.  Thanks Kelsey and Charlie for letting us come visit and meet your newest addition.  We had a great time as usual.
 
While we were there, I was talking to Callie and said something about Addie.  Callie stopped me in my tracks and said...."Her name isn't Addie, that is Baby Addison."  haha  It might have been a "you had to be there moment" but it was so cute and made me laugh so hard.

Addison and Layne.  Layne is a big boy like his daddy and already looks almost as long as Ad.
Addison 6 months, Layne 6 weeks


Getting some sweet baby lovin

Momma and her boy

No comments: