Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Jason and I have never been huge Valentine's people.  We are more cook at home and buy each other a card-type people.  I can see now though that Valentine's day with a kiddo is going to be so much more fun.  Addison obviously wasn't that in to the festivities this year, but it was fun to dress her up for school anyway.  I can't wait for the future of heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast, fun Valentine's gifts and school parties.  I enjoyed getting to spend Valentine's with my two loves and hope you were all able to do the same.

Cute heart wreath my mom gave me for Valentines.  You are never too old to get fun Valentine's goodies from your parents.

The night before V-day, I panicked that I hadn't done anything for Addison's class (yes,  I know they are babies, but I didn't want to be the only mom that totally glossed over V-day....turns out I wasn't so crisis averted) so I decided to make some super homemade cards for the babies in her class.  I had minimal supplies so the above was the best I could do.  Hopefully Addie was able to spread a little love to her friends that day.  :)

The card Ad made Jason and I at school.

Her class on V-day.
 
She wore pink and red all week to celebrate.




No comments: