Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

After having the Christmas boxes drug out and sitting in our dining room for a few weeks, I finally finished our Christmas decor for this year.  I used all the same stuff as usual but moved things around so it would look and feel a little different than last year.  Our house feels super festive, and I was really happy with the results.  The pictures don't really do it justice bc the lighting wasn't that great when I took them, but below are a few pics:

Kitchen table

Kitchen buffet

Dining table

Dining buffet

Media table

Wet bar

Entry table

Addie's ornament

My sweet friend Robin made us this ornament with Addison's birth announcement cut up inside.  It's
 so cute.


I have all of our packages coordinating in red, white and neon green paper and bows


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks gorgeous, as usual! Love Addie's ornaments.

Jenny said...

You've missed your calling as an interior designer. :)