My 4 month birthday
Other pics from the week I turned 4 months old:
Playing with her favorite toy at school
On December 2nd, Addison turned 4 months old. Time is really starting to fly. I am loving this age because she is becoming so much more interactive and fun.
Weight: 14 lbs 1 oz (~50th percentile) (obviously we were a little off when we tried to weigh her on our scale at 3 months)
Height: 25.5 inches (~85th percentile)
Head: 16.25" (~85th percentile)
At 4 months, Addison.....
- is still wearing her 0-3 months clothes and jammies, but they are starting to get too short so I am planning to pull out her next size very soon.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper.
- is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day (when she is with me) and takes 3-4 5oz bottles during the day when she is at school.
- is sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours at night.....although has been waking up more lately since she has been conjested and coughing. :(
-is starting to grow her hair back. Those bald spot she developed last month are filling back in.
- is smiling and talking all the time and squeals loudly when she is really happy.
- is starting to roll over from her tummy to her back again after having stopped for about 6 weeks.
-LOVES to stand (with us holding her up). She likes to be up so she can see what is going on.
- is sleeping in her pack and play in our room. We have started talking about trying to transition her to her crib soon.
- still LOVES her bath. We still bathe her on a sponge on top of the counter, but she is quickly outgrowing it. I think we may have to drag out her bathtub soon.
- has found her feet and loves to play with them often.
- made her first long road trip this month (to Harlingen for Thanksgiving) and did SO well in the car.
- likes to read books and really pays attention for 2-3 short books. We read every night before bed and other times throughout the day when I am at home.
Happy 4 month birthday baby girl!! I can't imagine our life without you in it anymore. You make your mommy and daddy so happy.