Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year's Eve

We had a super low-key New Year's Eve this year.  When I got back from Harlingen I caught a terrible cold after just getting over Jason's stomach flu that he shared with several members of my family.  I laid on the couch most of the weekend trying to recover.  I did, however, get up long enough to head over to Harrison and Brandi's to celebrate the start of 2012.  Major props to Brandi for having everyone over to her house on her due date.  The boys bought tons of fireworks and put on a great show.  We left shortly after midnight since I was feeling so terrible but really did have fun while we were there.  We had some really great memories in 2011 and several really difficult months with lots of life adjustments.  I am looking forward to 2012, and everything God has in store for us.  It is shaping up to be a great year so far.   :)




No comments: