Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Eve

I have been looking forward to this Christmas for so long.  All 50 of the Johnson clan was in town, and it was SO good to see everyone and catch up.  We spent Christmas eve at my parents house complete with our traditional chili and tamale dinner accompanied with with lots of appetizers and way too many desserts.  We had a bouncy house for the kids to play in and despite the cold, drizzly weather, everyone had a blast.  Santa even made a special visit to deliver presents to all the kiddos.  I must say, he was quite handsome this year.  :)

The girls

Jason and I
Cody and Britt
Mom and Dad
Uncle Mark with his newest grandbaby Dylan
Claire is such a doll.  I could just eat her up.
Tyler


Leanne striking a pose
Callie, Macie and Me
My mom had all kinds of dress-up stuff by the Christmas tree for a "photo booth".  It was a big hit with the kids and adults.
Bailey and Tyler
Claire
Santa getting prepared to make his grand entrance.
Grandma with the new baby of the family, Taylor
Christmas eve is Charlie's bday and Christmas dad is Britt's so Kelsey made them a b-day cake to celebrate
So many memories with these girls

No comments: