Sunday, August 7, 2011

Catch Up

July was a busy month for me with work, but we managed to have some fun in between.  A few weekends ago I had a fun girl's night out.  Lynda, Natalie and I went and had dinner at a Spanish tappas restaurant.  The food was yummy, and we had a great time catching up.  After dinner, we headed out for a couple drinks and met up with Melissa.  It was a great night and just what I needed after a long week at work.



 


The next weekend, my parents were in Winnie for a high school reunion for my mom.  My mom had a doctor's appointment in Houston on Monday so my parents stayed the rest of the weekend with us.  My mom and I were able to shop, and the boys golfed on Saturday.  Sunday afternoon, we headed up to the Woodlands to golf again with our family friend Steve.  It was so nice to have an unexpected visit with my parents.





No comments: