Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in Cabo--day 1

This year, instead of getting each other Christmas presents, Jason and I decided to take a vacation in Cabo San Lucas with some friends.  We left on a cold, Thursday morning in December and arrived in sunny Cabo by noon.  We headed straight to the pool and had an absolute blast all weekend.  We hung by the pool enjoying the sun and swim-up bar, fished in the beautiful Pacific, the boys golfed, and just did alot of relaxing in the perfect weather.  We stayed at the all-inclusive Melia Cabo Real and had an absolutely fantastic weekend.  The only thing that could have made it better was if I was feeling a little better (I was fighting a really bad cold the entire trip).  Since I am using this blog as a scrapbook, I am including an insane amount of pictures in the next few posts.

Jason grabbing drinks at the airport bar for the shuttle ride to the resort.

Melia Cabo Real

We changed and headed straight to the pool.  I think this picture was taken within 15 minutes of arriving at the resort.

Jason, Lani, Harrison, Connelly











There were Christmas trees set up all over the resort.  It felt very festive.




 Group shot by the pool bar.



 Dinner on the first night.  I was feeling so bad after dinner that I took Nyquil and went straight to bed.  Everyone else turned in shortly after since we were meeting in the lobby at 5:45am Friday morning to head to the marina.


No comments: