Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30 Years

Jason's parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on June 21st.  Jason and his sister, Jenn, threw a party in their honor to celebrate the milestone the weekend before.  The party was held at Jenn and Neal's home and everything turned out really well.  Several of Howard and Deanna's friends and family came, and everyone had a really great time.  We had fajitas from El Tiempo, margaritas and of course tons of dessert.  Jason is blessed to have parents that are willing to work at their relationship and believe that marriage is a lifetime commitment.  Congratulations Howard and Deanna on 30 years of marriage.  Jason and I hope you have many more years of happiness and great memories!

 Jason and I with his cousins Justin and Jessica

 Jason being cooperative for the picture, me, Jessica, Grandma Bev, Jenn, Justin

 Justin, Grandma Bev, Jason, David, Jess, Donna

 Family Shot

 I made a flan cake for the party.  It was my first time making it, and I thought it turned out really good.

No comments: