Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Harlingen Shower

Cody and Brittany had a great shower in Harlingen last Sunday afternoon (May 2nd) hosted by 8 of my parents' friends.  The shower was held at the Falls' house, and they had a great turnout.  People were so generous, and Brittany got so many fun things.  The shower ended around 4pm, and the boys came by and helped load all the gifts in the car so Britt, Cody, and I could get on the road back to Houston.  We left Harlingen around 5 and made is back to Houston Sunday night.  It was a super busy but great weekend.  I always love getting to go home and see my family and eat at my favorite Harlingen restaurants (aka..Pepe's) and go to church with my parents and hang out at their house.  It is always sad to leave, but I was glad to get home and see Jason.  :)  Thanks Mom and Dad for making the weekend so great.  I love ya'll.

 I got to meet sweet baby Clair at the shower.  She was only about 2 weeks old and was so tiny.  Congrats Sarah and Travis on your precious little girl.

Brittany with her mom and mine

Grandma and I joined the picture






No comments: