Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 6 Month Anniversary

I am obviously a little behind in blogging since these pictures were taken in mid-December right after Jason and I had been married for 6 months, and we just passed the 7-month mark. It is hard to believe it has been that long. This year is flying by. I wanted to do something fun to celebrate our 6-month anniversary since you really can only get away with that on the first year so Jason and I decided to get away for the weekend to San Antonio. We drove down on Friday night after work and spent the weekend at the Westin La Cantera resort. The hotel was beautiful, and the service was amazing. Unfortunately, it was very cold so we didn't get to take advantage of the fabulous outdoor pools. We had a late dinner at one of the restaurants at the hotel and just relaxed. Saturday morning we woke up early, and Jason braved the 35ish degree, drizzly weather to play golf. Being the supportive wife that I am I even rode in the golf cart with him decked out with many, many layers and a huge blanket that I stayed snuggled under in the cart. The course really was pretty, and I enjoyed riding around despite the chilly weather. Since I braved the cold with Jason, he braved the La Cantera mall with me for a few hours that afternoon. Saturday evening we went out to dinner to enjoy some yummy Mexican food. It was a great weekend together and always exciting to get away every now and then. Enjoy a couple pics of Jason on the golf course below.

Westin La Cantera resort




No comments: